10 Genius Notes From Children
Children can and will say the darnedest things, and when they start writing them down it’s nothing short of magical.
Not only are they experts at telling it like it is, children are blissfully unaware of social constructs. This makes for some hilarious and surprisingly thought provoking content.
Here are 10 notes written by children that we think are pure genius.
1. Children understand what’s really important
2. They truly believe they can be whatever they want when they grow up
3. They have their priorities straight
4. They love us for who we are
5. They give great advice
7. They are savvy shoppers
8. They’re ambitious
9. They know how to give a compliment
10. They truly appreciate their teachers!
Do you have any funny observations from children you teach?
Share them with us in the comments below!